The Klang Valley represents an important part of the country as it covers Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. As the busiest and capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur welcomes tourists, business travelers and all other visitors each day. For those who are coming here on business, below is the top 10 hotels which will suit your needs.
– Located within the business district of Kuala Lumpur, the Renaissance Hotel is only a stone’s throw away from the Petronas Twin Towers and is connected by the KL Monorail to Bukit Bintang and other parts of the capital.
Swiss Garden Hotel KL
– This hotel is located is a viable choice if budget is an issue and especially if you are going to be staying for a while. It is quite convenient and not far from Bukit Bintang on one end and Petaling Street on the other. However, walking around these areas at night might be dangerous if you are a woman.
Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
– the Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur can be considered as the most convenient hotel for business if you are going to have meetings around the Bukit Bintang areas. It is located next to Lot 10 Shopping Centre with Sungei Wang Plaza and Berjaya Times Square on the opposite ends.
– Formerly knonw as Ming Court Hotel, this hotel is 5 minutes away from KLCC and next to Avenue K while the Phileo Promenade is only adjacent to it. Another business centre, Phileo Avenue is on the other hand while further up is Ampang where most of the embassies and high commissions are located.
Le Meridien/ KL Hilton
– Both the hotels are located in KL Sentral. They are both independent hotels with varying facilities and rates. However, staying at any 1 of these hotels will be ideal if you are here on business as there are many meetings and conventions being held here. Apart from that, the fact that they are located in KL Sentral makes travelling a breeze.
Melia Kuala Lumpur
– Melia Hotel is located in Bukit Bintang opposite of Berjaya Times Square. This four-star hotel is a great place to stay if you like convenience as the KL Monorial station is at the doorstep.
– The Concorde Kuala Lumpur has a Hard Rock Café within its premises. It is a great place to stay for business as you are not far from the commercial district of Bukit Bintang. On the other end of the hotel is the row of pubs and cafes to unwind after a long day.
Holiday Villa Subang
– If you are around Subang and Sunway area, Holiday Villa could be a good choice as it has its own ballroom and conference rooms while you are located not far from the entertainment centres and shopping malls as well.
-Located along the Federal Highway, Armada Hotel is a popular choice if you are on business around Petaling Jaya. Outside the hotel is a LRT station which can get you around the city.
-This hotel is located in Damansara and pretty much connects you to places like Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr Ismail and Uptown where there are many companies and corporations operating.